The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.
The Genesis Framework is the one-stop answer to some of the web’s most vexing and persistent problems:
- Unlimited updates, domains you can use your theme on, and support (you’re never on your own)
- Quick-change between different color schemes without touching a line of code
- Extend your site’s power and function by tapping into an array of StudioPress-made plugins
- Evolve with your site’s growth using multiple page layout options
- Logical navigation & category layout that lets your readers get to what they want, fast
- All the SEO, security, and design benefits of the Genesis Framework
How To Install:
1. Upload the theme folder via FTP to your wp-content/themes/ directory.
2. Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Appearance.
3. Be sure to activate the Genesis child theme, and not the Genesis parent theme.
4. Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Genesis > Theme Settings and configure them to your liking.
Primary Sidebar – This is the primary sidebar if you are using the Content/Sidebar, Sidebar/Content, Content/Sidebar/Sidebar, Sidebar/Sidebar/Content or Sidebar/Content/Sidebar Site Layout option.
Secondary Sidebar – This is the secondary sidebar if you are using the Content/Sidebar/Sidebar, Sidebar/Sidebar/Content or Sidebar/Content/Sidebar Site Layout option.
This file in the Genesis Framework controls archive, author, category, search and tag pages. If you wish to control them individually, you can create/use archive.php, author.php, category.php, search.php and tag.php files respectively.
UPDATE : Download Version 2.0.1 From HERE